This is the web site of ADMAIL.NET™.
Our address is:
46 Shopping Plaza, Suite 122
Chagrin Falls Ohio 44022
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (440) 394-1410
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address.
We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, no information on consumers who browse our Web page and information volunteered by the consumer or business, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, marketing and/or informational purposes.
We use session ID cookies to allow you access to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. We offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our Preferences page, or you may contact us at 330-995-0145 or 46 Shopping Plaza, Suite 122 Chagrin Falls Ohio 44022 to opt-out.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by visiting our Preferences page.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Thaddeus Quintin via mail at 46 Shopping Plaza, Suite 122, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022-0152 or via phone at (440) 394-1410. If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact Trust Guard here.
- The law permits us to share information about our current and former customers with government agencies or authorized third parties under certain circumstances. For example, as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Admail.net is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at:
46 Shopping, Plaza Suite 122
Chagrin Falls Ohio 44022
You can also contact the Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.
Information Collection and Use
- In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form and create a user name and password. During registration you are required to provide contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- You have the option to provide demographic information to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
- You will have the option to subscribe to our Newsletter during the registration process. The Newsletter includes information about updates to the systems functionality and information pertinent to sending email. If you decide at any time not to receive this information use the “Click here to update your information or stop future mailings.” link located at the bottom of the newsletter to unsubscribe at anytime.
- List Media, Inc. d.b.a. Admail.net is the sole owner of the information collected on the admail.net website. Admail.net collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at email@example.com.